A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Monday, November 9, 2015

Oh-Oh, Danger Man's Arrived!




In the past two weeks I've tried three times to write a dangerous post. Each time I began I backed off form the fray I knew that it would cause.

Finally, I've written it--but not for publication here. You'll have to wait just a few more days till it appears on a larger forum.

It's about power--how ruthless bastards steal it and try to keep you from getting your share.

It's about two books you'll be killed if you're caught reading.

It's about three camps of losers who are making one author dirt rich. But, joy, it is also about a fourth, exclusive, club of Enlightened Worldly Warriors who'll welcome you into their fold if you enjoy breathing more rarified air.

It's about refusing to give up what it is yours.

It's about reclaiming what you were foolish enough to renounce.

D-Day is:

August 12.

Where:

Authors Electric

Link: to be provided.

Be careful. I've just had a birthday and this one's a dangerous post.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.