A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Sunday, April 7, 2013

In which I rrrrrreally retire from retiring from reviewing--my way.

I have zero interest in trashing other writers' books or in harming their prospects for sales. But I have a good deal of interest in helping promote books I dig.

I plan to reduce the number of my Amazon reviews. I'll do them rarely and those I do will be my call. More often, I'll review books on this blog, where I'm free of the 'star system'. Here I'm free to shine my light on qualities that I admire without flogging an author for flaws I perceive.

I'll do more of the 'roundups' I did way back when and supplement those with bulletins of new books coming soon.

In general, I'll play it by ear and hope for the best. The first new review will appear this week and a second in the following week.

Till then!

Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.