A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Friday, September 2, 2011

The rules of engagement

Challenges in learning how to sizzle on the web:  I have no idea how to engineer hits or dings or whatchamacallems on Google.  How are folks to find this blog?  How do we use, persuade or teach the god in the machine to signal readers/agents/editors Googling our subject to check us out?

I don't know the answer.  But I've come to love making mudpies:  I don't mind wearing mud all over while I learn what I need to know by whatever means are required.

First step, decided today:  begin to sign all postings on any sites I visit "Reb MacRath, the Astonishing New Internet Sensation" and see if this generates interest.  If it doesn't, learn what does.  Cook those mudpies, Rebster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.