Southern Scotch

Southern Scotch

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On Partnership and the Pleasure of Not Being Perfect

From one of my favorite books, The 50th Law, recommended in Sunday Offering #1:

"The public is never wrong.  When people don't respond to what you do, they're telling you something loud and clear.  You're just not listening." 
--50 Cent


I note a sea change in my thinking, an almost total absence now of fearfulness of error.  And I've come quickly to relish the joys of e-mailed light from my partner:  what's not clear, what's too slow, where I've slipped into lonnnnngggg summary mode, etc.  I look forward to these e-mails and the chance to perk my ears.

Reb MacRath
The Electrifying New Internet Sensation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.