A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Meet Suz Korb!

One good dessert turns on another...

Not long ago Suz Korb invited me to appear on her blog to help promote my new book Caesar's Ghost. Well, Suz has a new project cooking and I'm fired up enough about it to want to share it with you.

My Photo

She had a singular pitch:

I’m doing something totally incredible. I’m going to blog the first draft of my newest novel as I write it! This is my new project as a way of getting me to write more every day. Follow my blog for daily chapters of my current work in progress.

This will be fiction at its most raw. Pure story. This is adventure as it unfolds in my mind, the most creative way possible for a writer to express one’s self. I’m going to have fun with this and you can join me for the journey, wherever it may take us!


Here's the link to Suz's blog. You'll learn more about her and her intriguing background: born in Hawaii, raised in Utah, now living in England. (I'll bet her accent rivals mine: born in Buffalo, lived in Toronto, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, Charlotte, Portland, now Seattle...with extended travels in Japan and London).

http://suzkorb15.blogspot.com

You'll find samples of her work in progress The Keystone. Friends, we've got a winner here and I can't wait for the completed book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.