A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Under Construction Like Crazy!

--Workouts for new photo.
--Hair training.
--Continuing first draft of Untitled Boss MacTavin thriller #3.
--Typing the 50-odd thousand words written so far.
--Completely redoing ALL copy for Amazon listings: based on a Top Secret formula I've devised: to be    changed on Amazon at a strategically orchestrated date.
--Preparing to join an aggressive young team with a hot new website (100,000 hits, shooting for a million) and an online Live show. 
--Enjoying the heck out of my participation in the Authors Electric collective blog.
--Cutting back from two jobs to one to ramp up my creative time.
--Coming up daily with one new quip or zinger worthy inclusion in the Pink Book I've kept for ten years.
--Remembering who my friends are, no matter how busy I am--and trying a little bit harder to show my gratitude and love.
--Finding a better balance between reading for pleasure and reading for growth.  Tackle one challenging classic a month.


Gee, I wish I had something to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.