A New Life in Seattle

A New Life in Seattle
August, 2018

Friday, March 1, 2013

March Update

Have nearly finished proofing my spring release, entitled APRIL YULE. But what that means to me is that I need to go through it once more, line by line and word by word. I want my name to stand for beautifully edited, beautifully proofed and beautifully written work.

I've decided to switch formatters, at least on a trial basis. We'll see how this goes. But if it works, the lower price will free me to do some advertising. Achieving visibility is still the big issue--with about 340,000 ebooks published in 2011. The new price will also empower me to get out 2-3 more books this year.

If the formatting goes well, I'll announce the release date within the next 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed. Stay posted!

Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.