Southern Scotch

Southern Scotch
After the Fall 2016

Friday, March 1, 2013

March Update

Have nearly finished proofing my spring release, entitled APRIL YULE. But what that means to me is that I need to go through it once more, line by line and word by word. I want my name to stand for beautifully edited, beautifully proofed and beautifully written work.

I've decided to switch formatters, at least on a trial basis. We'll see how this goes. But if it works, the lower price will free me to do some advertising. Achieving visibility is still the big issue--with about 340,000 ebooks published in 2011. The new price will also empower me to get out 2-3 more books this year.

If the formatting goes well, I'll announce the release date within the next 2 weeks.

Fingers crossed. Stay posted!

Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome. Just keep them civil, please.